Induction furnaces are considered to be an advanced version of the electrical powered ones. These furnaces can save up to 20% of the energy, usually traditional ones, such as gas, oil, cupola or arc furnaces would use on a single smelting process of metals. These advanced versions use induction heating to produce heat and offer many benefits over various traditional ones. These benefits include:
- Improved Production Rates – Induction heating works quickly and smelts gold and other metals, such as aluminum, copper iron and many others, easily and within a short period of time.
- Reduced Oxidation Losses – They can reduce overall oxidation losses through the process of induction melting. Therefore, these low oxidations losses result in a much higher yield which leads to a significant increase in production rates.
- Easy-to-Control Melting System – They utilize a rather easy-to-control melting system that does not emit harmful pollutants, dust, smoke, or anything that would cause damage to the environment.
- Clean Method of Producing Heat – Induction furnaces do not use combustion to produce heat so there are no by-products. Therefore, these advanced furnaces promote a rather cleaner working environment for the smelting of precious metals and base metals and the melting of scrap.
- Low Noise Levels – They have very low sound levels and do not emit unnecessary noises, as compared to other traditional ones.
- Fewer Refractory – These furnaces are available in many sizes. The smaller the furnace, the fewer amounts of refractory materials are required.
How to Find the Best Induction Smelting Furnace Manufacturer?
When it comes to buying induction smelting furnaces, you have to make sure that the one you choose is the best. Therefore, it is important you find a good induction smelting furnace manufacturer. To help you find the best manufacturer, here are a few features of induction furnaces every induction furnace manufacturer should offer.
Variety of Options
Since there are many types of induction smelting furnaces available, the manufacturer should offer you a wide variety of options to choose from. Induction furnaces are available in one melting pot and two melting pot with advance features.
Since induction smelting furnaces are available in a wide variety of sizes, ranging from large furnaces for smelting purposes that weigh tones, to small furnaces used for precise alloys weighing only 1 kilogram, the induction manufacturer you choose should offer a wide variety of sizes to choose from.
Induction smelting furnaces are available in many different capacities. These furnaces range from more than 5 tons to less than 5 kilogram. Small capacity furnaces are used for the melting of alloys and large capacity furnaces are used for the smelting of various base metals and precious metals. Therefore, the induction smelting manufacturer you select should offer a wide variety of capacities to choose from.
So, now that you are familiar with the benefits and features mentioned above, choosing the best induction furnace manufacturer for the smelting purpose of base metals and precious metals won’t be a problem.